Thursday, April 28, 2011

Almost Done...

So it's almost the end of another month, and I know everyone (well ok, just Julie), is waiting to see if I've finished another skirt.  And the answer is... almost.  This one has taken the most time yet, and luckily Julie reminded me a week ago that I better get started.  Of course, a week ago I wasn't completely sure which of my options I was going to pursue, but I made my decision, gathered my materials, and got to work.  I'll finish it tomorrow and get pictures up.

I probably shouldn't wait until the last minute to finish next month's skirt, since I have a lot of other things happening in my life and I just won't be able to do another last-minute project.  I don't even know what kind of skirt to make, so if anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them.  It should probably be something that would be appropriate to wear to a high school graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzle-Piece Pattern

“It’s not the writing part that’s hard. What’s hard is sitting down to write.” -Steven Pressfield, The War of Art I’m c...